Author Topic: Local build "get togethers" in Toronto?  (Read 437 times)

Local build "get togethers" in Toronto?
« on: September 10, 2018, 08:08:53 AM »

Ahmed

Hi,

I've started building my ANOVOS TK and live in Toronto. For those of you in the area, or nearby, are there any build parties? Or simple meetups for a novice like me to ask questions and get advice on armor building?

I've posted here in the public topic - I don't have an account yet for this forum.

Thanks!
Ahmed

Re: Local build "get togethers" in Toronto?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 09:06:57 AM »

Offline TK 21814

• Clone Sergeant
  • Bradley Davies
Hi Ahmed,

Welcome! I don't know of any planned armor parties at the moment. Have you visited/become a member on https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

It's the home of all things Stormtrooper. Great resources, build examples, and thousands of active members.

Our Garrison also has a Facebook page for aspiring members who are actively building something. Are you on Facebook?

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 09:12:56 AM »

Ahmed

I'm on FISD - have my build thread started there.

Someone there actually recommended I try the Canadian Garrison forum. I will try Facebook though - thanks for the tip!

Cheers,
Ahmed

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 09:25:01 AM »

Offline Twisted Sister (Brattie)

• Clone Sergeant
  • Angie Latham
Hi Ahmed,

If you could provide me with your Facebook name I can add you to one of our Facebook groups for people wishing to join our group that are currently in the build process.

There you can reach out and ask build related questions and hear from some of our members, or reach out to a Mentor in your area that can offer some assistance.

Best Regards,

Angie

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 09:48:54 AM »

Offline TK 21814

• Clone Sergeant
  • Bradley Davies
What's you username on FISD?